This nurturing blend of organic and natural ingredients provides intense care for your lips, aiding in both moisture retention and protection from the drying effects of the elements.
Deriving from the Melaleuca Alternifolia Tree, Australian tea tree oil is renown for its antibacterial and antiviral properties. Try applying it to the early stages of your cold sore to help reduce the discomfort associated with the tingle and blisters (if you catch them early enough maybe you’ll get a pleasant surprise too!!).
Apply Tea Tree Organic Lip Balm liberally to your lips as often as required to leave your lips beautifully soft, healthy and nourished.
- Made using 100% organic and naturally derived products
- Vitamin enriched ingredients promoting healthy luscious lips
- 100% nut free and gluten free
- Cruelty free and suitable for vegetarians
- 1 tree planted for EVERY organic lip balm purchased
- All products created and hand produced within Australia
- FREE shipping on all Australian orders
How to store your Lip Lip products: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight – preferably somewhere below 30c. If your balm melts or softens, just put it somewhere cool until it hardens back up and is ready to use again!
Always patch test first and discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid using if you have a known allergic reaction to any of the ingredients. Avoid use in or around eyes.
SKU: TeaTreeLB Categories: All Lip Balms, Classics, Lip Balms
Tea Tree Lip Balm
Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Australian Beeswax, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Tea Tree Oil, Natural Vitamin E
Please follow the link to read more about the key ingredients we use in our organic lip balms.
Weight 4.5 g